About Scotland's Futures Forum
Scotland's Futures Forum was created by the Scottish Parliament to help its Members, along with policy makers, businesses, academics, and the wider community of Scotland, look beyond immediate horizons, to some of the challenges and opportunities we will face in the future.
Looking beyond the 4 year electoral cycle and away from party politics, the forum seeks to stimulate public debate in Scotland, bringing fresh perspectives, ideas and creativity on how we might prepare for the future now.
This site has been designed to keep you up to date with developments and allow you to share your views on Scotland's futures with MSPs and others involved in futures work around the world.
For more information, please see our Scotland's Futures Forum leaflet (1.2MB pdf).
SFF Board of Directors
- Ken Macintosh, Presiding Officer to the Scottish Parliament
- Maree Todd MSP
- Claudia Beamish MSP
- Anne Douglas, Co-Chair of the Fair Work Commission
- Sir Andrew Cubie CBE, Chair of Quality Scotland
- Professor Sir Ian Diamond, Principal and Vice Chancellor of Aberdeen University
- Louise Macdonald OBE, Chief Executive of Young Scot
- Ken Hughes, Company Secretary. Ken is Assistant Chief Executive at the Scottish Parliament and within the SFF has responsibility as Company Secretary.
- Rob Littlejohn, Head of Business
For more information, please contact Rob.Littlejohn@parliament.scot