- A Wellbeing Economy?With Scotland facing the challenges of a climate and ecological emergency, rising inequality and an ageing population, this seminar in February 2023 explored the idea of a wellbeing economy
- Scrutinising the Use of Artificial Intelligence: A ToolkitA toolkit with seven key questions to scrutinise the design and use of artificial intelligence - for parliaments and others.
- Let’s Talk Scottish Education: A Contribution to the National DiscussionA contribution to the National Discussion on Scottish education from the Futures Forum and Goodison Group in Scotland.
- Frameworks and Forecasts: Taxation in Scotland Event in November 2022 with the Scottish Parliament Finance Committee on taxation in Scotland.
Listen to a recent podcast
Festival of Politics: Data vultures destroying democracy - Podcasts By The Scottish Parliament
Read our recent blogs
- Why Scotland needs radical tax reformBlog by Alison Payne of Reform Scotland on Scotland's tax system and the report "Taxing Times: Why Scotland needs new, more and better taxes".
- Highland Visual Arts in the 2040s: A Look BackA blog by artist and teacher Críostóir de Piondargás on Gaelic visual arts. Written originally in Gaelic for Seachdain na Gàidhlig in 2022, this blog imagines a successful sector in 2045.
Sign up to our mailing list
If you would like to be kept informed of the work Scotland’s Futures Forum, you can join our mailing list.
We use the mailing to send messages about upcoming events and other work that may be of interest. We send a couple of emails a month at most. We ask only for your name and email address, and we never share your information with anyone else.
If you would like to sign up, please email: ScotlandsFuturesForum@parliament.scot.